About Me

simply ebi. be yourself but don't be selfish.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

half-time

the 1st half of Ramadhan already leaves us and we are now in the 2nd half. I am so disappointed with myself because I did slipped some taraweh, I don't know, maybe once or twice. But, just imagine how much pahala I've missed. astaghfirullahalazim.

I also didn't touch my Al-Quran at all. I didn't read even a single page. Yes, we did recited in our solat but that was not what I mean. I really looking forward to read from it itself and finish it (khatam) by the end of this month. And I am too far from it. It showed me my level of Iman which is very poor. sigh.

every cloud has its silver-lining. despite all the weakness I'd discovered, I did perform all the compulsory ibadah which is solat fardhu. before Ramadhan, I always missed my subuh prayer but Ramadhan give me the chance to repair my solat and Alhamdulillah I was able to do my best.

consistency and enhancement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...